This listing is for a stunning, detailed Bird of Paradise Flowers digital cross stitch pattern. It could also be used to make beautiful needlepoint pictures! After you purchase this item, you can use the instant download button on the top of the listing and print the color pattern from your home computer so you can start stitching right away! You must have Adobe Reader to print this PDF pattern. If you don't, it is free to download from their site. The batik artwork design is by Ann Jensen, and the cross stitch pattern is by Kathy's Impressions.
This pattern has been designed using a warm palette with orange, purple, red, and green colors. The intricate flowers and stems have a beautiful batiks theme. The finished piece will give any room a relaxed tropical & island feel. The finished design is 186 stitches wide by 186 stitches high. For 14 count fabric, the finished stitched area would be 13.25" x 13.25". If you want a 3" allowance on each side for finishing/framing, recommend 19" x 19" fabric to stitch on. Of course you can make the finished piece larger or smaller if you vary the count size of your cross stitch fabric/canvas; you can use the Crosstitch.com calculator to decide what count fabric works best for your project needs.
* The pattern includes a color/symbol chart and calls for (35) colors of DMC cross stitch floss. You need to provide your own floss.
* You need to provide your own cross stitch Aida cloth, Linen, waste canvas, or another Evenweave fabric to stitch on.
* There are a total of 15 pages in this pattern (11 color, 4 black and white).
* The pattern assumes some previous experience cross stitching as basic stitching techniques are not included.
* Only full cross stitches are used; there are no back stitches or half stitches.
The words on the picture are a watermark and will not be on your pattern. You may use this pattern to stitch items for sale or personal use. However, you may not sell, reproduce or distribute the copyrighted pattern itself in any way. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Thank you so much!
Batik Artwork Design by Ann Jensen
Cross Stitch Pattern by Kathy's Impressions
© 2023 All Rights Reserved
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.