This listing is for a stunning, detailed Pink Flamingo digital cross stitch pattern. It could also be used to make beautiful needlepoint pictures! After you purchase this item, you can use the instant download button on the top of the listing and print the color pattern from your home computer so you can start stitching right away! You must have Adobe Reader to print this PDF pattern. If you don't, it is free to download from their site. If you would rather have this pattern printed and shipped to you, please message me to set up a Reserved listing so I can add that $ to the cost of the pattern.
This stunning wildlife image was captured by award-winning A. Ian Photography in Florida, and I designed the cross stitch pattern. There are beautiful pink and coral colors in this design, and the finished piece will give any room a relaxed tropical & island feel. The finished design is 147 stitches wide by 221 stitches high. For 14 count fabric, the finished stitched area would be 10.5" x 15.75". If you want a 3" allowance on each side for finishing/framing, recommend 17" x 22" fabric to stitch on. Of course you can make the finished piece larger or smaller if you vary the count size of your cross stitch fabric/canvas; you can use the Crosstitch.com calculator to decide what count fabric works best for your project needs.
* The pattern includes a color/symbol chart and calls for (41) colors of DMC cross stitch floss. You need to provide your own floss.
* You need to provide your own cross stitch Aida cloth, Linen, waste canvas, or another Evenweave fabric to stitch on.
* There are a total of 13 pages in this pattern (11 color, 2 black and white).
* The pattern assumes some previous experience cross stitching as basic stitching techniques are not included.
* Only full cross stitches are used; there are no back stitches or half stitches.
The words on the picture are a watermark and will not be on your pattern. You may use this pattern to stitch items for sale or personal use. However, you may not sell, reproduce or distribute the copyrighted pattern itself in any way. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Thank you so much!
Wildlife Image by A. Ian Photography
Cross Stitch Pattern by Kathy's Impressions
© 2020 All Rights Reserved
Online payment is accepted through Paypal or Etsy Direct Checkout.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 28, 2016
great pattern, exactly what I hoped for!